lauantai 7. huhtikuuta 2012

Greetings from Copenhagen

So here I am! I arrived yesterday afternoon at then rainy Copenhagen. After a short walk with my umbrella I  just spent most of the time in my hotel room. I have to admit I wasn't totally prepared to the weather and have been missing my winter coat... Also this morning there was a cold wind and it was snowing for a while. Before the noon the sky cleared and I got to enjoy sunshine. Today I haven been walking around the city center snapping photos and visiting mostly interior design shops. I really do like the colourful things available here!

Tomorrow the plant to visit the zoo and then spend the afternoon in Glyptoteket. The weather should be alright at least in the morning so hopefully I will get to see lots of animals!


Blossoming cherry tree in Tivoli (photo taken through the fence.)


Few of the many colourful houses.


Biking is popular in Copenhagen.


H.C. Andersen looking at Tivoli.


Inside the the Round Tower

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti